CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hoop lake and cousins








Last week I had the opportunity to watch my sisters three kids for a week.  We had a lot of fun during the week but I did not get any pictures (its hard with two 2 1/2 year olds running around) I did get a couple of pictures when we went to McDonald one day.  They kids loved that the playland had saddles to sit on and not chairs.  They had big saddles for adults and little saddles for the kids.   On Friday and early Saturday morning the rest of my family came over except for my youngest sister and her family who were deeply missed. Ethan wanted to go to the park and show his mom the tricked he had mastered during the week so away we went with plans to go to Flaming Gorge afterwards just to check it out as no one but my mother had ever been there.  Some local fireman were having a birthday party of one of there kids and my sister being the friendly person she is began talking with them.  She asked them where they would go and they both agreed NOT Flaming Gorge but to a little lake called Hoop Lake.  They gave us directions and off we went.  We are very glad we took there advice.  It is about an hour drive from my home and was the perfect place to spend a Saturday.  We packed a picnic so we ate and then spent time with the kids throwing rocks into the lake (they were trying to skip them but most of us could not.)   Richard and I will defiantly be taking the kids back to this hidden lake in the east side of the Unitas.



Speak Softly and Carry a BIG Stick- I think he has stick radar.  Where ever we go it never takes him long to find one.


Grandpa instructing Sarah and Becca how to skip stones


Cute babies and there beautiful mom


















Becca took some pictures of Sarah and Kiersten for me.



No comments: