CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Where the Buffalo Roam

Ok, not buffalo but I do have cows in my backyard.    I have learned that they moo very loudly especially at 6 am.

On June 9th we packed the family up and moved to Wyoming.  If I had been smart I would have taken pictures but we had tons of help both leaving and coming. I am grateful to all who came to help.    We will miss all the friends we have left behind in Utah but look forward to making new ones here.  I have decided to bet back into blogging because I want family and friends to have a way to know what is happening in our lives and also to keep a record for us.

Since we have gotten here things have been busy. I have spent the past week and a half getting the home set up.  It is almost complete.  Kiersten began working her first job, and went to a regional youth conference.  Dallin has had a primary activity and yesterday went to day scout camp.  Sarah and Kiersten are at girls camp this week.  I can't wait to hear what they have to say about camp.  I am pretty sure they have been freezing this week.

Today we finally got internet service.  It is so nice to be able to stay in touch with the rest of the world!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! I love it. My sister was at that Youth Conference, since she is in Rock Springs. I am so glad that you are going to blog again. I wonder how much fun Dallin is having at Girls Camp? I think you were so excited to have the internet that you made a typo. Love you! Miss you.

Mickie Ann said...

Good To hear from you. Don't forget to put up pics of the house, the rooms, and my sisters and little bro! Love you all!!!